Nana Joes Granola is a food manufacturing company based out of the Dogpatch District in San Francisco, CA. We pride ourselves in offering whole food ingredients in all of our products with the help of local farmers and distributors.
All of our products are Vegan and certified Gluten Free. We purchase Organic ingredients whenever we can, and work with local farmers to make sure you have the freshest fruits in your granola. Nana Joes Granola ships directly to customers from our Dogpatch Facility in San Francisco, CA. Nana Joes Granola products are available nationwide.
Nana Joes Granola is seeking a well-organized person with an upbeat personality to join our team in San Francisco.
- Do you enjoy contributing to the growth and prosperity of others?
- Do you have the ability to solve problems quickly?
- Are you an advocate for whole food ingredients and a healthy lifestyle?
If so, we would love to share our EPIC granola world with you!
Production / Operations Associate
- Assist Senior Management with planning and executing daily production
- Manage facility by conducting monthly inventory, maintaining product levels, and adhering to existing SOPs
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Utilizing a pick sheet, pick product for orders to be shipped accurately
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required
- 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Passionate about creating a pleasant culture and work environment
- Tech savvy
- Willingness to learn, and a can-do attitude
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs which includes repetitive lifting
- Ability to bend and reach overhead continuously
- Standing for majority of working shift
- Mobility in plant/warehouse environment
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred
Job Type: Full-time, Salary DOE
- Cultivates a culture of hard work, respect, accountability, and effective communication in the production facility
- Ensures food safety and workplace safety are a priority
- Establishes consistent food production costs, portion, and quality assurance and control procedures
- Coaches/Trains staff on the proper use and care of equipment
- Participates in hiring, employee training and development, and supervision of production employees
- Analyze and review current production procedures. Implement corrective actions for operational improvements when needed.
- Ensures cleanliness in all areas of the production facility
- Complies with all Health and Safety codes mandated by federal and state agencies
- Ability to assume additional responsibilities as needed
- Maintain monthly and year-end inventory
- Establish consistent production schedule, implementing changes to ensure maximum operational efficiency
- Prior experience as a manager including overseeing, training, and staff development
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of the Nana Joes Granola team
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- Expect to work 40+ regular hours per week
- Extended hours may be required to meet deadlines or to introduce new products or systems
Job Type: Full-time, Salary DOE
- Work Independently and remotely
- Schedule and conduct in store sampling demos
- Be an enthusiastic brand ambassador and create a memorable brand experience for customers
- Successfully achieve demo goals
- Maintain in-store sales team relationship when possible
- Relevant experience in conducting and scheduling demos, events, promotions, consumer marketing or community marketing
- Ability to self manage a workload and communicate proactively
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must be able to do demos in Sacramento, San Jose, and the Bay Area
- Energetic and confident when engaging with customers and store associates
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- Physical activity such as setting up promotional materials, fold out tables and sampling kit
- Expect to work 3-5 4 hour demos a week
Job Type: Contractor, Salary DOE
Please email resume and cover letter with heading to firstname.lastname@example.org